About Eco Terra
At Eco Terra, we are environmentally committed to land restoration, alternative energy, and a sustainable future. Our active partnerships with landowners, investors, developers, and regulatory agencies grant us the ability to engage in large scale restoration efforts and renewable energy projects.
Marketing Director - Full-time
We are searching for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized marketing director to join our Atlanta office full-time. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing and media operations and work closely with all members of our growing team.
The ideal candidate has knowledge or exposure to the world of environmental sustainability, particularly in mitigation banking, conservation, decarbonization, and renewable energy. A social media, design, or media portfolio presentation is desired.
• Develop and implement content to support social media experiences for
Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube
• Create and coordinate professional and timely execution of marketing
campaigns to reach an environmental audience (social media, SEO, email,
native advertisement, online analytics, content curation and creation)
• Strong skills in media production, art, visual design and documentation
• Comfortable with editing in Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects or Final Cut
• UX/UI design skills for website development (WordPress, Cornerstone)
• Demonstrated knowledge of working with Adobe Illustrator or similar
design applications for graphic design, vectoring and illustration
• Plan and manage day to day marketing posts through social media
• Create and edit educational video content as well as produce video
testimonials from landowners and investors
• Oversee directory and inventory of sales support materials and
merchandise, ensure all resources are current and accurate, and
coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
• Organize and label all project files within DropBox database.
• Competent in operating cameras (Mirrorless, DSLR, GoPro, iPhone)
• Must obtain a Small UAG license (Part 107 exam) from the FAA.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
• Past work experience as a marketing professional or similar role,
particularly within the industry
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and
social media marketing
• Demonstrable experience understanding and managing SEO, email, and
social media campaigns
• Excellent written communication skills and strong presentation abilities
• Solid computer skills, with strong knowledge of web and video editing
• Travel may be required in a company-provided vehicle or personal one
with appropriate reimbursement. Travel will include Georgia, South
Carolina, North Carolina, and Alabama.
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently manage projects,
prioritize tasks, and meet strict deadlines
• Background in photography, video or graphic design highly
Submit portfolios to email@example.com