Collection of Investor Information
Eco Terra collects personal information about investors mainly through subscription documents, investor questionnaires, other written documents provided by investors, personal meetings, telephone calls, electronically, and through transactions within Eco Terra. This information may include names, addresses, nationalities, tax identification numbers, financial and investment qualifications; account balances, investments, and withdrawal information.
Disclosure of Nonpublic Personal Information
Eco Terra does not sell or rent investor information. Eco Terra does not disclose nonpublic personal information about investors to nonaffiliated third parties or to affiliated entities, except as permitted by law. For example, Eco Terra may share nonpublic personal information in the following situations:
- To service providers in connection with the administration and servicing of Eco Terra, which may include attorneys, accountants, auditors and other professionals. Eco Terra may also share information in connection with the servicing or processing of Eco Terra’s transactions;
- To affiliated companies in order to provide you with ongoing personal advice and assistance with respect to the products and services you have purchased through Eco Terra and to introduce you to other products and services that may be of value to you;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities;
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities; and
- Upon consent of an investor to release such information, including authorization to disclose such information to persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on behalf of the investor.
Protection of Investor Information